As we ring in the new year, let us reminisce about the stylish and elegant women whose style influenced women all over the world. Here is a countdown of the 10 Best Dressed list for December 2011, found in Vogue:
10. Sonam Kapoor, wearing Victoria Beckham at the UTV Stars press conference in Mumbai.
9. Lady Gaga at Narita International Airport, Narita, Japan in a black Thierry Mugler outfit.
8. Fan Bingbing in an elegant Valentino dress at a press conference in Tokyo.
7. Sandra Bullock wears a sexy, ultra-low v-neck blazer designed by Alexander McQueen at her latest movie's New York premiere.
6. Claire Danes walks onto the set of The View in a chic Reed Krakoff dress.
5. Rooney Mara as a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon wears a classy, Audrey Hepburn-inspired dress designed by Rodarte and Prada shoes.
4. Blake Lively poses with a cupcake at a Sprinkles bakery in New York in a golden metallic Gucci blouse and skirt, matched with Brian Atwood pumps.
3. Charlize Theron walks the red carpet for her new flick, Young Adult in a Stella McCartney dress and Manolo Blahnik heels.
2. Florence Welch on the red carpet of the 2011 VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul in an elegant Antonio Berardi dress and Christian Louboutin heels.
1. Kate Middleton keeps up with her Princess title in a gorgeous, long, black Alexander McQueen at the Sun Military Awards in London.